Have you ever woke up in the morning to look at your phone and go, “oh shit!” Well, I am sure this has happened to the best of us. No matter who you are most people in our generation have done a drunk dial. We should breifly highlight how to not drunk dial or tipsy text:
- Give your phone to a friend. Make sure this is a friend that will not get drunk too and give the phone back after you begin to demand it later in the evening.
- Have a friend put a passcode on your phone, so you can’t get into it.
- Leave your phone at home.
- Don’t drink; limit yourself.
- Let your phone be close to running out of battery before leaving for the evening. This way it will run out prior to you even considering picking it up.
- Have some self-control.
- Be creative and try something like this: