Have you ever woke up in the morning to look at your phone and go, “oh shit!” Well, I am sure this has happened to the best of us. No matter who you are most people in our generation have done a drunk dial. We should breifly highlight how to not drunk dial or tipsy text:
- Give your phone to a friend. Make sure this is a friend that will not get drunk too and give the phone back after you begin to demand it later in the evening.
- Have a friend put a passcode on your phone, so you can’t get into it.
- Leave your phone at home.
- Don’t drink; limit yourself.
- Let your phone be close to running out of battery before leaving for the evening. This way it will run out prior to you even considering picking it up.
- Have some self-control.
- Be creative and try something like this:
The Cynical Therapist came to be when two therapists became friends. SoulMates or Kindered Spirit Animals... Call us what you will.... We are two bad*** chics Licensed to teach you how to grow into your full potential and add some humor along the way.
Laurie Wilson and Elle Anzalone are both Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist practicing in the Huntington Beach, CA area.